Tips to Maintain False Eyelashes:
- When you take your eyelashes out from the box, don’t hold the side and drag them hard; just get them out gently with your fingers, following the direction of the eyelashes. When you take down your eyelashes from your eyelid, you should hold the middle part of the false eyelashes and pull them down quickly. The action should be taken very fast to avoid pulling only two or three lashes.
- You should completely remove the glue from the used false eyelashes and then put them into the box neatly. Be careful to keep the eye shadow powder and mascara away from the false eyelashes, otherwise they will make your false eyelashes dirty and destroy your false eyelashes.
- Clean your false eyelashes with special cleansing water. Gently rub you false eyelashes with cosmetic cotton from the roots and then the front part. Don’t do it too hard, otherwise the eyelashes would not be recycled.
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions:
- The immersion time should be at least 1 hour. Cleaning will be easier when the immersion time is longer enough, and it is not easy to damage the eyelashes.
- Don’t touch water in the entire cleaning process, especially for the eyelashes of real human eyelashes.
- Be sure to wipe out the cleansing oil completely with paper towel, so that it will not affect the next use.
- Classification & Styles of False Eyelashes
- The Dangers of Wearing False Eyelashes for a Long Time
- How to Pick the Right False Eyelashes
- How to Maintain False Eyelashes
- How to Wear False Eyelashes in the Right Way